Latham Lovells Partners Recommends Assist Victims of the Indonesian Earthquake by Recommending Grant
by Donald Hood
Published Thu, Feb 7th 2019, 03:48 | eCommerce
1888PressRelease - To support relief efforts, the firm is urging its clients to please consider using their donor-advised fund accounts.
Latham Lovells Partners, a forward-looking financial advisor with an innovative product development strategy that is responsive to the needs of investors in a complex market environment, made its investors aware about the recent earthquake in Indonesia that has seriously damaged the country's rural side and surrounding areas, severely damaging the country's infrastructure. To support relief efforts, the firm is urging its clients to please consider using their donor-advised fund account or one of several other easy ways to contribute to the relief efforts.
The company has also decided to match its client’s donations one for one.
Please note: Latham Lovells Partners Charitable Endowment Program does not promote or favor any of the charities mentioned on this site.
Below is a brief list of approved programs which have informed their donors that they are accepting donations for earthquake relief in Indonesia.
• Sending a team of emergency responders to assess damage, and seek to fulfill immediate needs of quake survivors
• Partnering with others to perform emergency responses.
• Will mobilize all available resources to address shelter solutions for low-income families affected by the earthquake
• Medical aid to Indonesia as necessary as part of the relief efforts following the earthquake
• Emergency response team is now en route to Indonesia, where they will consult with the government to determine if and how can help
• Humanitarian commitments in will not stand in the way of providing help to Indonesia in areas of expertise that may be required
About Latham Lovells Partners
Latham Lovells Partners is a forward-looking financial advisor with an innovative product development strategy that is responsive to the needs of investors in a complex market environment. Since its inception, Latham Lovells Partners has stayed true to its mission: deliver better client outcomes through actively managed investment solutions. The company offers a broad range of fixed income, equity and multi-asset strategies in addition to a suite of exchange-traded products. Through deep expertise in security selection, portfolio construction, and asset allocation, Latham Lovells help individual and institutional investors meet their goals, including growth of capital, volatility management, uncorrelated returns and income.