by Donald Hood
Published Thu, Dec 1st 2016, 06:12 | Entertainment
(1888 PressRelease) A successful attorney, investor, speaker and entrepreneur, Colucci has written a new book that is a guide for every high school and college student to distinguish between survival and success.
DUXBURY, Mass. - Designed specifically for young adults who are ambitious, curious, talented and determined, Colucci's latest book takes us out of the classroom with a practical lesson on how to be successful and happy in the journey of life. Everything I Never Learned in School about How to Be Successful, demystifies success, making it easy to understand exactly how to achieve it.
"Of all the things we learn in school, there are two things that aren't taught - how to be happy and how to be successful," said Colucci. "This book is for anyone that's looking ahead to pursue a life of passion and fulfillment. My goal is to show you where to start and how to get there."
Colucci breaks down 30 years of business and life lessons into a guide that pulls back the curtain on how easily "success" can be achieved with the right steps, direction and passion. Complete with comprehensive rules for success and enjoyable, humorous stories and life lessons, this straightforward how-to book details the steps necessary for anyone to attain anything they desire out of life - steps that have guided the author himself through his successful career. Some of the advice Colucci shares includes:
• Take ownership of your future and explore your thoughts - chase what inspires you to lead a passionate, exciting life.
• Success is a choice; with hard work and rationalization of your fears, you can visualize it as if it's already happened and pursue your dreams.
• Seek advice from those who are in the best position to give it on the particular field you're interested in.
• Invest in your success to gain practical, real-world experience for your ultimate goal.
• A can-do attitude is a positive attitude and essential to the attainment of success.
• Perseverance is greater than talent, privilege or even education when it comes to attaining success.
• Simple changes in your daily thinking and approach to life will make a big difference in getting you closer to your life's goals.
Everything I Never Learned in School about How to Be Successful can be purchased through SDP Publishing and at all major bookstores, including online retailers Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Learn more at
About the Author: For the past 23 years, Darin Colucci has been a successful trial attorney in Massachusetts. He is one of the founding partners of Colucci, Colucci, Marcus & Flavin and was recently named one of the Ten Best Personal Injury Attorneys in America by http://www.Newsweek.com. In addition to working at the firm, Darin has written several works of fiction and has been a successful investor and entrepreneur who recently designed a safety mechanism to stop wandering in daycare centers and Alzheimer units. In his spare time, he spent 12 years as a college football coach. During this time, he gave dozens of speeches to young adults on such subjects as success, integrity, mind-set and the importance of attitude. Darin is a graduate of Bucknell University and a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where he was a staff member and comment editor of the Law Review. He has been a commentator on WBZ radio in Boston, and he and his firm have been recognized numerous times by the publication Super Lawyers. He lives in Duxbury, Mass., with his wife, Lorna, and son, Jackson. Learn more at www.NeverLearnedInSchool.com.